Thursday, April 19, 2007

Dear iPhone,

Dear iPhone,

Please launch early. Thanks.

Your friend,
Zach

It's looking less and less likely that I'll be posting from an iPhone on our upcoming trip, despite some original rumors that had gotten my hopes up. Apple seems to be spreading itself thin these days.

Now to find a phone that is good for moblogging from a bicycle. My current one, a Samsung A920, won't cut it, because it lacks a real email client. It needs to be small, light, easy to type on, have a good camera, functional email client, good battery life and work on Sprint (I realize the iPhone won't work on Sprint, but I think it may be the only phone wonderful enough to make me drop my highly desirable Sero plan for it).

I will certainly be talking more about this issue as the time draws near.

No comments:

I Follow CSS

U COMMENT
I FOLLOW