Thursday, August 16, 2007

Louisville is for loafers


Louisville is for loafers, originally uploaded by itchytooth.

Nothing but a bunch of relaxation going on around here since we've been back. Still doesn't really feel normal to be home, nor does it feel like the bike trip actually even happened - more just weird, stationary and HOT. Jesus it's hot. So, how about another numbered list?

1) I will shortly be creating another blog for everyday, non-bicycle content. I'll update here with a link, when it's ready.
2) I haven't posted those pictures from the real camera that I promised yet, because... I don't have a computer! That's right, I sold my MacBook right before we headed out for Vancouver. I just ordered this, but the damned thing isn't scheduled to ship for at least a week. The wait is definitely going to kill me.
3) When I got my bike back from airport baggage, I noticed the box was open. Whatever they did to it, the headset is now dented and lacking a bunch of bearings. Of course, I have to replace it, but, in the meantime, it handles like a squirrel on oxycontin, which is cool.
4)That sensation that I seem suddenly, somehow, more credible isn't your imagination - I'm now, like all serious web personalities, a Twitter. Look over to your left. That's where you'll see my last last five updates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

I Follow CSS

U COMMENT
I FOLLOW