Saturday, June 23, 2007

Boxer in spirit

First: Look how gross my handlebars were, under the tape.
Image
I replaced this with conservative black cork. I am 30 now and figure I should start acting it. So, black handlebar tape.

Second: New brake pads.
Image
Unfortunately, I got them at WalMart. Fortunately, they were only four dollars a pair and they feel great!

Third: I broke down and bought a really nice, expensive pump at Bicycle Sport. I've been longing for a decent pump all my life and I think I've finally found it.
Image

Fourth: Bicycle Sport also gave us awesome bike boxes! At this moment I am 95% packed!
Image

Sixth: I have not slept in ~40 hours. Good night.

2 comments:

katie said...

fifth: you still have to do the dishes;)
seventh: fifth is a really weird word!

zachery wood said...

It's almost filthy... Hey! Like the dishes!

I Follow CSS

U COMMENT
I FOLLOW