Friday, July 18, 2008

Interesting, Good

Image


I just noticed that with the iPhone 3G (and the 2.0 firmware, in general, I guess?), the iPod application doesn't time out and become unresponsive to the headset clicker. It always annoyed me before, when I paused it with the headset button, if I waited too long, I wouldn't be able to restart the music with another click. I could hear a brief static, as the iPod app went to bed. Now, even after that static - about 15 minutes, maybe - a single click of the headset button brings it back.

3 comments:

seo greece said...

it is so interest to post this one here..well thinking of it..well nice of this one..thanks for sharing here with us..

seo usa said...

"Interesting, Good" Really each one like this topic. This is so meaningful topic. I am so much like this topic. And i got solution from this topic. Here showed the all themes and visuals and explains are totally different & meaningfully. This is not only entertainment & topic. It's giving the Suggestion is one part of the life. Really thanks to this topic share with us...

homework help said...

So nice of this post..good look of him..nice to share..

I Follow CSS

U COMMENT
I FOLLOW